I think I’ll make this post a list. A list of all the amazing things I discovered during junior year.
Things I Found Out During Junior Year:
1. It’s okay to be sad, but it’s never okay to hurt yourself because of it
2. I can survive a lot more than I thought
3. Music can get you through pretty much anything
4. Love yourself first.
5. It’s okay to eat a ridiculous amount of chocolate and claim it’s “brain food”
6. Homemade granola is one of the most satisfying things in the world
7. Stress baking means you will make many new friends
8. You never have as much homework as you think once you start doing it
9. Staying organized is key
10. I’m in love with my planner
11. The Stanford track is a great place to get your daily dose of man candy and exercise at once
12. Free period Starbucks runs are a necessity and you are obligated to do at least one a month if you own a car
13. Be nice to everybody. Especially when you don’t want to be.
14. Cry a LOT
15. Laugh a LOT
16. Eat a LOT of pancakes and waffles
17. Few things will get you out of a bad mood faster than singing along as loudly as you can to “I Dreamed a Dream” from Les Mis
18. My sister’s comedy blog is literally hilarious and provides excellent procrastination material (beyoncethiest.tumblr.com)
19. Going to bed at 9:30 is something to be proud of
20. Junior year sucks, but not as much as you’d think.
Happy summer everyone!